Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold on copyright and vouchsafe the journal right of first publication with the work at te same time licensed under a “Creative Commons Attribution License” which permits others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and inceptive publication in this journal.
- Authors may enter into a separate or an additional contractual arrangement for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work with an acknowledgement of its inceptive publication in this journal.
Authors are allowed and encouraged to post their manuscripts online and during the submission process, as it may lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and significant citation of the published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.